|born on||5 October 1902|
|Place||Oak Park, Illinois, 41n53, 87w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°33' or|
American entrepreneur of the fast food business who opened his first McDonald's hamburger store in Des Plaines, IL in 1955, after working as a multi-mixer salesman for 17 years. Six years later he bought out the McDonald brothers for $2.7 million. The company opened it's 1,000th restaurant in 1968, reaching out to Europe and Australia in 1971.
Ray Kroc died on 14 January 1984 in San Diego, CA.
- Work : Start Business 1955 in Des Plaines (Opened the first McDonald's)
- Work : Gain social status 1968 (Opened it's 1000th store)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1971 (Expanding into Europe and Australia)
LMR quotes media for date; time unknown
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (McDonald's)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Initially)