|Birthname||Carson Lee Kressley|
|born on||11 November 1969|
|Place||Allentown, Pennsylvania, 40n37, 75w29|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American television personality, actor and designer, known as the fashion expert on the TV program Queer Eye, where he was one of the show's "Fab Five". In 2004 Queer Eye won an Emmy Award for "Outstanding Reality Program." It was nominated again for that category in 2005.
He was also the motivational host of the TV show How to Look Good Naked and OWN's Carson Nation, as well as a contestant on season 13 of Dancing with the Stars. Since 2015, Kressley has been a judge on RuPaul's Drag Race. Beginning in October 2018 he teamed up with his old Queer Eye alum Thom Filicia for a new series called Get a Room on Bravo. The series follows the two as Thom mentors Carson in the interior design business, and features two clients in each episode.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: RuPaul's Drag Race (born 2 February 2009). Notes: Judge, 2015-
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice (no time given), The Morning Call (Allentown, Pennsylvania), 12 Nov 1969, p. 41.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.78 m/ 5 ft 10 in)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Owner of American Saddlebred horses)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Emmy