|born on||22 September 1900 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°55' 13°30 Asc. 14°09'|
Norwegian painter and radio play writer. She is represented in the National Gallery in Oslo with "Hvitt hus, Moren" ('White house, the Mother'). She made her debut as a radio play writer with "Blått lys" ('Blue light') in 1957. In 1963 she wrote a biography of the actress Aase Bye. She was married to theatre manager Anton Rønneberg and was the mother of actress Maja Lise Rønneberg.
Krefting died on 18 December 1987 in Oslo, Norway, aged 87.
- parent->child relationship with Rønneberg, Maja Lise (born 10 July 1930)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 July 1930 at 07:05 AM in Oslo (Birth of daughter Maja)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script