|Birthname||Alexander Martin Kouri Bumachar|
|born on||7 April 1964 at 17:10 (= 5:10 PM )|
|Place||San Isidro, Peru, 12s07, 77w03|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°07' 18°46 Asc. 01°59'|
Peruvian lawyer and politician who has held multiple offices: president of Beneficiencia del Callao (1990), Congressman (1993-1995), three times elected Mayor of the city of Callao and Governor of Callao region.
He teaches in several Peruvian universities, in under- and post- graduate studies. He is a published author of various books on Peruvian legislation, governance and security topics.
He is currently serving a five-year jail term on a corruption conviction which shall be re-evaluated in May–June 2017 by the Supreme Court.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Political Science
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Spy/ Counter agent
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Chim Pum Callao)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction