|Birthname||Mildred Gene Kornman|
|born on||10 July 1925 at 17:40 (= 5:40 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°14' 25°17 Asc. 28°19'|
American actress, model, businesswoman, and photographer, also billed as Ricki VanDusen. She is the younger sister of fellow child actress Mary Kornman.
When she was nine months old, Kornman appeared with her sister in The Fourth Alarm (1926). After graduating Hollywood High School, she along with her sister became leading lady's of the silent film genre and featured in the Our Gang short films series, Mildred was initially a regular in the series with appearances from 1926 to 1928, and returned for a second stint from 1930 until 1935, in uncredited parts.
She later became an adult actress at 20th Century Fox, albeit only in uncredited roles, under the name Ricki VanDusen, and also was a model who featured in magazines including Vogue and Harpers Bazaar, and in television commercials.
- associate relationship with Ahern, Peggy (born 9 March 1917). Notes: Co-stars in "Our Gang" films
- associate relationship with Darling, Jean (born 21 August 1922)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy