|Birthname||John Steve Kordich|
|born on||26 August 1923 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°41' 09°00 Asc. 10°49'|
American author and advocate of juicing and juice fasting, he was best known as the "Juiceman" and the "Father of Juicing" in the United States. Kordich authored The New York Times best seller The Juiceman's Power of Juicing, first published in 1992. He was involved in advertising a series of juicers, including the Juiceman Juicer. He lectured on the subject and appeared in television infomercials for the Juiceman Juicer. In 2011, Kordich developed the Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juicer. Kordich promoted a raw vegan diet. He died on 27 May 2017 at age 93 in Bellingham, Washington.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate. Wikipedia has 27 August in error.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Raw vegan, juicer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction