|Birthname||Jennifer Angela Konner|
|born on||15 May 1971 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°22' 29°15 Asc. 18°57'|
American television writer, producer and director, best known as co-showrunner and writer with Lena Dunham of the HBO series Girls (2012-2017). In 2016, she directed the season finale of the fifth season of Girls entitled "I Love You Baby" and in 2017, she directed the episode "Latching," which served as the series finale; both episodes were co-written by Judd Apatow, Dunham and Konner.
With Lena Dunham, she ran a production company and is co-founder of the feminist newsletter, Lenny Letter, and its Random House imprint, Lenny Books.
From her on Twitter, "my birthday is may 15th" , "Just found out I’m a Libra rising! No idea what that means" . A birth time of 5 PM is speculative. Full name and year from public records database.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (TV)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (TV)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter ("Lenny Letter")
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (TV)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor