|born on||13 February 1865 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°18' 00°48 Asc. 28°18'|
German aviation engineer noted for his contribution to the building of the first Zeppelin. As an engineer Kober had worked for a balloon manufacturer and in the 1890s Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin enlisted him to produce designs for his airship concept. After several years he and Zeppelin produced the design for the Zeppelin LZ1. Later, in 1912 he founded the Flugzeugbau Friedrichshafen GmbH with financial support from Zeppelin to build over 40% of the Imperial German Navy seaplanes during World War I. Theodor Kober died on 20 December 1930 in Friedrichshafen at age 65.
- associate relationship with Zeppelin, Ferdinand Graf von (born 8 July 1838)
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1865, no. 9).
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace (Zeppelins)