Knight, J. Z.
|Birthname||Judith Darlene Hampton|
|born on||16 March 1946 at 00:02 (= 12:02 AM )|
|Place||Roswell, New Mexico, 33n24, 104w31|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°06' 07°19 Asc. 10°24'|
American mystic teacher and author, also known as Judy Zebra Knight and JZ Knight, who claims to be the channel of a spiritual entity named Ramtha, a 35,000 year-old warrior spirit from Atlantis.
She was one of nine children, raised in poverty. She was raped at the age of four. Married five times with two children, she was voted the most beautiful child in school. She married Jeffrey Knight 3/1984, her fifth husband, ten years younger. Divorced in 1989, she paid $120,000 in settlement and they both took younger men for lovers. She was taken back to court September 1992 by Jeffrey asking for more money and claiming that she used mind-control tricks. Jeffrey died later of AIDS.
Knight has appeared on US TV shows, such as Larry King, MSNBC and The Merv Griffin Show, as well as media such as Psychology Today. Her teachings have attracted figures from the entertainment and political world such as Linda Evans, Shirley MacLaine, and Salma Hayek.
Knight claims to bridge ancient wisdom and the power of consciousness together with the latest discoveries in science. Some of the ideas are similar to those of Shirley MacLaine, which have in turn been criticized for being "kindergarten metaphysics" by mathematician and skeptic Martin Gardner. Ramtha's teachings have further been criticised by scientists and skeptics around the world.
Knight lives in a 12,800-square-foot (1,190 m2) French chateau-style home and, next door, teaches courses and runs Ramtha's School of Enlightenment. She has been married three times and is the mother of two children from her first marriage which ended in divorce.
- Crime : Sex Perpetration/Rape 1950 (Raped at age four)
- Family : Change residence 1988 (Bought ranch in Yelm, WA)
LMR quotes her autobiography "A State of Mind, My Story," 1987, p.24 (for Dexter, NM).
Ed Steinbrecher collection: Her autobiography (for Roswell, NM).
Sy Scholfield checked the biography: her mother was living in Dexter but drove to St. Mary's Hospital in Roswell where Judith was delivered.
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic (Natural leadership)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of nine children)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Distant (Husband Jeffrey gay)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (She and husband both)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood ($2 million ranch house)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (Age four)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : UFO Experience (Encounters)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Bookstore and boutique)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Entrepreneur)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (School of Englightenment)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Lecturer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Channeler)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Social skills
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection