|Birthname||Hildegard Frieda Albertine Knef|
|born on||28 December 1925 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Ulm, Germany, 48n24, 10e0|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°56' 14°33 Asc. 28°14'|
German actress who had been in 56 films by 1978, most notably the movie Fedora. She was billed in some English-language films as Hildegard Neff or Hildegarde Neff.
She also wrote two autobiographies, The Gift Horse: Report on a Life (1970) and The Verdict (1975).
She had an early marriage in 1947. In 1959 she lived with an English actor, eventually marrying him in 1962 when he was 38 years old, and she was 51. Together, they had one daughter.
The sultry German actress died of a lung infection on 1 February 2002 at age 76 in Berlin.
- lover relationship with Demandowsky, Ewald von (born 21 October 1906)
- spouse relationship with Schell, Paul (born 28 November 1940). Notes: Her 3rd and last marriage
- Death of Father 1926
- Relationship : Marriage 1947 (First marriage)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1959 (Moved in with actor)
- Relationship : Marriage 1962 (Married actor that she had been living with since 1959)
- Death by Disease 1 February 2002 at 01:50 AM in Berlin (Lung infection, age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 5/1157.
Hildegard Knef herself gave another time: 5:22 AM (the same date) via Caroll Righter, in Urania vol.2 (personal communication by Hildegard Knef. It seems to me Righter has rectified the official time of 5.15 AM).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Survived)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Emphysema (Heavy smoker)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Heavy smoker)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Her father died when she was six months old)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Second husband 13 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter, later in life)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Secondary)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women