|Birthname||Erich Josef Gustav Klausener|
|born on||25 January 1885 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Düsseldorf, Germany, 51n12, 6e47|
|Timezone||LMT m6e47 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°13' 00°56 Asc. 19°43'|
German politician and resistance fighter, an opposition leader in the government and a resistance fighter 1926-1933. He was appointed Communications Director in the Third Reich and was a renowned leader of Catholic action in Berlin.
When the Nazis came into power, he angered Hitler and was killed two weeks later, on 30 June 1934 by SS officer Kurt Gildischin on the orders of Reinhard Heydrich during the "Night of the Long Knives".
- associate relationship with Mortality: Night of the Long Knives (born 30 June 1934). Notes: Victim
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Heydrich, Reinhard (born 7 March 1904)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate, found on Wikimedia Commons.
Previously this entry had same data (rated C): Taeger quotes Heinz Specht. Lescaut same as B.R., unconfirmed.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Killed by Hitler)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Resistance fighter)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (Communications director)