|born on||21 June 1954|
|Place||Oldham, England, 53n33, 2w07|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||or or|
Anne Kirkbride was an English actress, best known for her long-running role as Deirdre Barlow in the Granada Television soap, Coronation Street, which she played for over 40 years from 1972 to 2014. She appeared in 1439 episodes.
She was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma in 1993 but was cured within a year. However, she was also diagnosed with clinical depression around the same time, a condition that affected her for the remainder of her life.
She was also a painter, and regarded her acting as a "day job". Before her death she had considered retiring from acting to allow her to devote time to her painting. On 29 September 2014, it was announced Kirkbride would have a three-month break from Coronation Street and prior to her death, she had filmed no official last scenes, making her final scenes the ones aired on 8 October 2014.
She died from breast cancer in January 2015.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Coronation Street (born 9 December 1960). Notes: Played Deirdre Barlow, 1972, 1973–1993, 1994–2014
- business associate/partner relationship with Roache, William (born 23 April 1932)
- Work : New Job 20 November 1972 (First appearance in Coronation Street soap)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1993 (Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma)
- Other Mental Health 1993 (Clinical Depression)
Date and location of birth from obituary http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/anne-kirkbride-coronation-street-stalwart-across-five-decades-entrusted-with-some-of-its-most-dramatic-storylines-9991075.html, also WIkipedia
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast Cancer)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress