|born on||8 April 1847 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Mettmann, Germany, 51n15, 6e58|
|Timezone||LMT m6e58 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°36' 10°19 Asc. 12°57'|
German entrepreneur, a coal-king and the first major business figure to join the Nazi party, 1934. Kirdoff was an industrialist from 1870 when he co-founded the Ruhr Mine Works. This led to the development of the Coal Syndicate where he was active by 1925 along with another powerful cartel, United Steel Works. An authoritarian and right-wing nationalist, Kirdoff hated the trade unions. Peacefully co-existing with the Nazi Party, he organized and controlled the Ruhr treasury fund.
Died on 7/13/1938, Muhlheim an der Ruhr, Germany.
- Work : Start Business 1870 (Co-founded the Ruhr Mine Works)
- Social : Joined group 1925 (Coal Syndicate)
- Social : Joined group 1934 (Joined the Nazi Party)
- Death, Cause unspecified 13 July 1938 at 12:00 noon in Muhlheim an der Rujr, Germany (Age 91)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Controlled the treasury fund)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Co-owned Ruhr Mine Works)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party