|born on||25 August 1923 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Cairo, Egypt, 30n03, 31e15|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°30' 23°23 Asc. 06°08'|
Egyptian-born Armenian-French cartoonist and illustrator known for his distinctive and humorous pictorial style of representing women that he called Les Parisiennes: very thin, with long legs, small breasts, and a pouty face. He worked for various magazines including Jours de France and Playboy. Edmond Kiraz died in Paris in the early morning ("au petit matin") of 11 August 2020 at age 96.
- (has as) boss relationship with Dassault, Marcel (born 22 January 1892)
- compare to chart of Thibault, Jean-Marc (born 24 August 1923)
Marc Brun quoted birth certificate.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Art : Cartoonist
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Spoke Armenian, Arabic, French, English)