|Birthname||Joan McMillen Kinsey|
|born on||16 October 1925 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||Bloomington, Indiana, 39n10, 86w32|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°55' 11°39 Asc. 06°05'|
American interviewee from a noted family, she was the second daughter and third of the four children of sexologist Alfred Kinsey and his wife Clara McMillen. Her father died in 1956 and her mother in 1982.
She was played by actress Jenna Gavigan in the 2004 film Kinsey.
Joan Kinsey gave many interviews about growing up in the Kinsey household, and appeared with her sister, Anne Kinsey Call, in Kinsey, a 2005 PBS American Experience documentary.
Her married name was Joan Kinsey Reid and she had two daughters. She died on 14 January 2009 at age 83 in Annapolis, Maryland.
- child->parent relationship with Kinsey, Alfred (born 23 June 1894)
- sibling relationship with Kinsey, Anne (born 1 January 1924)
- sibling relationship with Kinsey, Donald (born 16 July 1922)
- Death of Sibling 1927 (Donald Kinsey)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Daughter of sexologist Alfred Kinsey)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)