|born on||23 April 1979 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Omaha, Nebraska, 41n16, 95w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°06' 27°42 Asc. 14°31'|
American actress and model. In her modeling career and early film roles, she used the names Jamie King and James King, which was a childhood nickname given to King by her parents, because her agency already represented another Jaime—the older, then-more famous model Jaime Rishar.
A successful model, King was discovered at age 14 in 1993 and appeared in Vogue, Mademoiselle and Harper's Bazaar, among other fashion magazines. From 1998, she moved into acting, taking small film roles. Her first major role was in Pearl Harbor (2001) and her first starring movie role was in Bulletproof Monk (2003). She has since appeared as a lead in other films, such as Sin City (2005) and My Bloody Valentine 3D (2009) and is currently starring in the television series Hart of Dixie. She also voiced the role of Aurra Sing on Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Star Wars (born 25 May 1977). Notes: Voiced Aurra Sing in "The Clone Wars"
- business associate/partner relationship with Bilson, Rachel (born 25 August 1981). Notes: co-stars on "Hart of Dixie"
- friend relationship with Swift, Taylor (born 13 December 1989)
Craft quotes King in an interview. " I'm a Taurus with Virgo rising. That's part of the problem with me trying to relax."
Virgo rising is possible between 13:50 and 16:15, the time 15:00 represents a guess for the middle of this range.
Sy Scholfield also quotes her for her rising sign in an interview in The Huffington Post : "Yeah, me too! Virgo rising."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Heroin addiction from 14 to 19 years old)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Hart of Dixie")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over ("Star Wars: The Clone Wars")