|Birthname||Robert Wade King|
|born on||20 June 1906 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°30' 15°35 Asc. 17°13'|
American athlete, who won a gold medal in the high jump at the 1928 Summer Olympics with a jump of 1.93 m. His personal best was 1.997 m, achieved earlier that year. After graduating from Stanford University, King studied in a medical school and later became a prominent obstetrician. He died on 29 July 1965 at aged 59 in Walnut Creek, California.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate and upgraded the Rodden Rating to BC/BR in hand. Previously this entry had same data quoted from Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 3 in/ 1.90 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (174 lb/ 79 kg)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Obstetrician)
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field (High jumper)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, High jump)