|Birthname||Rudolf Hinrich Kinau|
|born on||23 March 1887 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||LMT m9e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°41' 21°30 Asc. 09°59'|
German author in the Low German language, also known as Rudi Kinau, who wrote more than 33 books and also published radio and theatre plays. In addition to a number of literary awards, such as the Fritz Reuter Prize in 1962, he was awarded the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany.
His brothers were Johann Kinau, who was also a writer known as Gorch Fock; and Jakob Kinau. He died on 19 November 1975, aged 88.
- sibling relationship with Fock, Gorch (born 22 August 1880)
- Work : Prize 1962 (Fritz Reuter Prize)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Hamburg archives.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Radio and theatre plays)
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Fritz Reuter Prize)