|born on||29 July 1921 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )|
|Place||Porz, Germany, 50n53, 7e03|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°33' 19°23 Asc. 24°22'|
German-Canadian astrologer who was the director of ISAR in the early '70s soon after the organization was founded. Killian was one of the leading exponents in Quebec of the Ebertin School of Cosmobiology. During WW I, he was a Luftwaffe glider pilot.
He died of lung cancer, 7/14/1993, at his home in Beaconsfield, Quebec.
- Death by Disease 14 July 1993 at 12:00 noon in Beaconsfield, Quebec (Lung cancer, age 72 (-15 days))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
KOSMOS obit Vol 22/No.4
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lung, terminal)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Germany to Canada)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WW I glider pilot)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)