|Birthname||Richard Dawson Kiel|
|born on||13 September 1939|
|Place||Detroit, Michigan, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°00' or|
American giant (2.18m) actor, screenwriter and producer, widely known for his role of the steel-toothed Jaws in the James Bond movies, The Spy who loved me (1977) and Moonraker (1979), and for appearing in the TV series The Wild Wild West (1965).
Kiel died at 13:45 on 10 September 2014 at St. Agnes Medical Center in Fresno, California. His death certificate states that he died of 'possible acute myocardial infarction' (possible heart attack) and that for years he had suffered from coronary artery disease.
- associate relationship with Moore, Roger (born 14 October 1927)
- Death by Heart Attack 10 September 2014 at 1:45 PM in Fresno (Possible heart attack)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun rectified to 9:00 AM or 4:45 PM.
Birth date and state of Michigan plus time and cause of death from his death certificate published online by TMZ.  Copy on file.
- Traits : Body : Other body (Very tall)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)