|Birthname||Yvette Marie Stevens|
|born on||23 March 1953 at 21:05 (= 9:05 PM )|
|Place||Great Lakes, Illinois, 42n18, 87w50|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°11' 23°25 Asc. 08°37'|
American successful black singer and songwriter consistently noted in the field of black music. In 1978 she had the mega-hits, "I'm Every Woman" and "We Got the Love." She started out fronting a multi-racial band with a mixture of soul rock and pop, "Rufus," making an impact in stage presence as classy, funk-slanted recordings. She became known for bizarre stage outfits, belting vocals and petite, curvaceous stage charisma. Her popularity faltered after 1984 with severe throat problems and idiosyncrasies. Since then, she resumed her place in the music foreground with albums and hit singles.
In 1995, she absorbed herself in remodeling a five bedroom home, foregoing drugs for holistic remedies and cooking with herbs from her own garden.
Twice divorced, Khan has a 21-year old son, Damien and a daughter Milini. Only 39 when her then-18-year old daughter Milini announced she was pregnant with Raeven, Khan was not happy about becoming a grandmother. Now in 2000, between performing 150 shows a year, the seven-time Grammy winner puts the business of show and her eight-year-old granddaughter into perspective with time between an Edwardian house in London, an Los Angeles apartment and Raeven's home in NJ.
- associate relationship with St. Victor, Sandra (born 28 May 1963)
- associate relationship with Whitty, George (born 4 September 1962). Notes: Music collaborators, 1992 album "The Woman I Am"
- Work : Gain social status 1978 (Mega hit, "I'm Every Woman")
- Other Health 1984 (Severe thoat problems)
- Other Family 1992 (Granddaughter Raeven born)
- Financial : Buy/Sell Property 1995 (Bought five-bedroom home)
Frank C. Clifford quotes her letter, from B.C. Same from her to Basil Fearington, 3/1996.
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic (Stage personna)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One boy and one girl)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Rufus)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Soul, rock and pop)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Seven)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women