|Birthname||Jaimi Lee Curry Kenny|
|born on||25 June 1987 at 09:03 (= 09:03 AM )|
|Place||Nambour, Australia, 26s38, 152e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°54' 18°49 Asc. 09°32'|
Australian newsmaker from a noted family, the first-born of the three children of Commonwealth gold medal swimmer Lisa Curry and her husband Ironman Grant Kenny. Her parents separated in May 2009 and finalised their divorce in 2017.
Jaimi's brother Jett Kenny (born 1994) is an Australian Ironman, model and television personality. Jaimi has a half-sister born in 2012 to radio personality Fifi Box through her relationship with Grant Kenny.
Jaimi Lee Kenny died at Sunshine Coast University Hospital, Birtinya, Queensland on the morning of 14 September 2020 at age 33, following a long illness.
- child->parent relationship with Kenny, Grant (born 14 June 1963)
Sy Scholfield quotes a post on Instagram by Lisa Curry on 25 June 2021: "Our beautiful Jaimi, born at 9.03am, 34 years ago. Today is a hard day. I can’t even explain how I feel. I have no words. Happy birthday Jaimi. We all miss you and love you greatly" .
Place of birth ("yesterday at Nambour") given in birth news, The Sydney Morning Herald (New South Wales), 26 June 1987, page 3.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker