|Birthname||Donald James Kenney|
|born on||9 August 1938 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Bisbee, Arizona, 31n27, 109w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°37' 01°37 Asc. 08°00'|
American Republican politician who served in District 19 of the Arizona House of Representatives from 1977 to 1991. He was charged with corruption in the 1991 AzScam undercover sting operation, which forced his resignation. He served 14 months in prison after he was convicted. Following his conviction, he was disbarred in Arizona, and his real estate licence was revoked.
In 2012, it was discovered by San Diego Union-Tribune Watchdog that Kenney had moved to Carlsbad, California and was working as a real estate broker in San Diego County, and had re-obtained a licence using his son's identity. He was charged with perjury and forgery upon the discovery.
- associate relationship with Hartdegen, James (born 26 October 1945). Notes: AzScam corruption
- associate relationship with Romley, Rick (born 28 April 1949). Notes: AzScam corruption case
- Crime : Trial dates 1991 (Charged with corruption)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Corruption)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office