|Birthname||Michaela Andrea Kennedy-Cuomo|
|born on||26 August 1997 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°31' 23°32 Asc. 02°22'|
American social activist and socialite from a noted family, the youngest of the three daughters of Democratic politicians Kerry Kennedy and her husband Andrew Cuomo.
Michaela has older twin sisters, Cara and Mariah, born in 1995. Their mother is a member of the Kennedy family, the daughter of Robert and Ethel, and their father the son of New York's political Cuomos.
Michaela attended Brown University, earning a bachelor’s degree in education and human development with a focus on equality. She founded CUSP, an organization that works to prevent sexual assault on campus. She and her sisters are members and supporters of the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights nonprofit headed by their mother.
On 3 June 2021 she came out publicly as bisexual on social media.
- child->parent relationship with Cuomo, Andrew (born 6 December 1957)
- child->parent relationship with Kennedy, Kerry (born 8 September 1959)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy-Cuomo, Cara (born 11 January 1995)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy-Cuomo, Mariah (born 11 January 1995)
- other kin relationship with Cuomo, Mario (born 15 June 1932). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield quotes "Official Washington Heads for the Hills, Or for the Beaches" by Stephen Barr and Clay Chandler, Washington Post, Thursday 28 Aug 1997, p. A19: "Cuomo was in the delivery room at an undisclosed Washington hospital about 2 p.m. Tuesday when his wife, Kerry Kennedy Cuomo, gave birth to an 8-pound, 12-ounce girl."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Business : Consultant
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Campus newspaper)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite