|Birthname||Daniel R. Kennedy|
|born on||24 October 1983 at 19:12 (= 7:12 PM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°05' 09°26 Asc. 00°36'|
American screen actor, known for his portrayal of Pete Cortlandt on the ABC daytime drama All My Children in 2008 and 2009.
After leaving All My Children, Kennedy earned a Master of Philosophy from Clare College, Cambridge, England on a full academic scholarship. His dissertation on Creativity and Precognition, which was supervised by Nobel Prize-winning physicist, Brian Josephson, earned him a mark of Distinction.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: All My Children (born 5 January 1970). Notes: Played Pete Cortlandt, 2008-2009
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Tucson Citizen (Tucson, Arizona), 26 Oct 1983, page C6, born at Tucson Medical Center.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.78 m/ 5 ft 10 in)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MPhil)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star