|Birthname||Christopher George Kennedy|
|born on||4 July 1963 at 18:48 (= 6:48 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°14' 19°33 Asc. 21°01'|
American businessman, politician, and Chair of Joseph P. Kennedy Enterprises, Inc. He is the fifth son and eighth child of Ethel and Robert Kennedy.
He studied law at Boston College where he met and married Sheila Berner, another law student. Sheila graduated in 1985 and Christopher graduated in 1986. Katherine was born on 4 October 1990, Christopher Jr on 15 June 1992, Sarah on 26 September 1994 and Clare Rose Kennedy in 1998, whom they raised in the Chicago suburb of Kenilworth.
Kennedy served as Chair of the Board of Trustees for the University of Illinois from 2009 to 2015. Until April 2012, he was also president of Merchandise Mart Properties, a commercial property management firm based in Chicago. He was a candidate in the Democratic Party primary for Governor of Illinois in the 2018 election.
- child->parent relationship with Kennedy, Ethel (born 11 April 1928)
- child->parent relationship with Kennedy, Robert F. (born 20 November 1925)
- sibling relationship with Hill, Courtney Kennedy (born 9 September 1956)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Douglas (born 24 March 1967)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Joseph P. II (born 24 September 1952)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Kerry (born 8 September 1959)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Michael (born 27 February 1958)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Rory (born 12 December 1968)
- sibling relationship with Townsend, Kathleen Kennedy (born 4 July 1951)
- Relationship : Marriage 1987 (Sheila Sinclair-Berner)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Eleven children)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Robert and Ethel Kennedy)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eighth of eleven)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Sheila Sinclair-Berner, 1987-)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (2018 Governor of Illinois election)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)