|Birthname||Thomas Michael Keneally|
|born on||7 October 1935 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°42' 29°31 Asc. 23°53'|
Australian novelist, playwright, and essayist, best known for his non-fiction novel Schindler's Ark, the story of Oskar Schindler's rescue of Jews during the Holocaust, which won the Booker Prize in 1982. The book would later be adapted into director Steven Spielberg's 1993 film Schindler's List, which won the Academy Award for Best Picture.
Sy Scholfield quotes Keneally's data from a document, "More Oz Birth Data," compiled by Dennis Sutton, stating source as "From him to Susan Alexander. Time given was 7:15-7:45am, rectified by Sutton to 7:35am."
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Essayist)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award