|born on||5 February 1866 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Blackburn, Scotland, 57n12, 2w18|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°39' 22°57 Asc. 00°31'|
Scottish-British anatomist, scientist, author and anthropologist. He was an expert on the reconstruction of prehistoric man from fragments of fossil remains. Keith was knighted. He died 1/07/1955, Downe, England.
- Death, Cause unspecified 7 January 1955 at 12:00 noon in Downe, England (Age 88)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Science : Anthropology (Noted, expert in his field)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Science)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (Study of prehistoric man)