|Birthname||Edwin Gene Keiffer|
|born on||25 August 1929 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°44' 01°34 Asc. 15°54'|
American electonic engineer and CEO of E-Systems, a reconnnaissance, surveillance communications software defense contractor. Keiffer had a BS and MS in Electonic Engineering.
He died on 15 June 1998, aged 68, in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Sy Scholfield forwarded birth certificate, unnamed son of Edwin Lengrfield Keiffer.
The original entry had no time, quoting Paul Hewitt collection.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BS, MS)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Multiple myeloma)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Surveillance communications)
- Vocation : Computer : Hardware engineer (Software electronics)