|born on||26 July 1903 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Madisonville, USA, 35n31, 84w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°23' 01°32 Asc. 12°19'|
American politician, a Democratic U.S. Senator from Tennessee in 1948, heading the Crime Investigation Committee, 1950-1951, and a candidate for Vice President on the Adlai Stevenson ticket, 1956.
He died on 8/10/1963. His wife nancy Kefauver was born on January 21, 1911 at 2:00 AM in Helensburgh, Scotland, according to Marjorie Rosen quoting American Astrology Digest, 1956 preview and review p. 24 and "Prominent Men in Election Year: by C.E. Daley (original source unknown)
- Work : Lose social status 1956 (Ran for V-P with Stevenson ticket)
- Death by Disease 10 August 1963 at 03:40 AM in Washington, DC (died of aneurysm of aorta; time according to news)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
D.C. Doane quotes AFA 3/1952 for "around 8:00 AM." Doane rectified to 7:47 AM. Dewey quotes Dobyns for 8:23 AM CST.
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (U.S. Senator)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book