Keating, William J.
|Birthname||William John Keating|
|born on||30 March 1927 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Cincinnati, Ohio, 39n10, 84w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°57' 03°10 Asc. 02°59'|
American attorney, politician, newspaper executive and jurist. Admitted to the Ohio bar in 1950, he became Assistant Ohio Attorney-General in 1950-1951.
He was a judge for the Cincinnati Municipal Court 1958-1965, Judge of the Court of Common Pleas 1965-1967, and member of the City Council 1967-1970. on 3 November 1970, Keating was elected as a rep to the 92nd Congress.
Keating married on 22 September 1951 and had seven children. In the newspaper business, he was president of the Cincinnati Enquirer in 1973.
Keating died on 20 May 2020 at age 92.
- Social : End a program of study 1950 (Passed his bar exam, attorney)
- Work : New Career 1950 (Ohio Attorney-General)
- Work : New Job 1958 (Municipal Court judge)
- Work : New Career 1967 (City Council)
- Work : New Career 1973 (President of the Cincinnati Enquirer)
Contemporary American Horoscopes.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1951)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President, newspaper)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Municipal court)
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee (Attorney-General)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Congressman)