|Birthname||Zoe Swicord Kazan|
|born on||9 September 1983 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°29' 23°01 Asc. 11°43'|
American actress, playwright, and screenwriter who made her acting debut in Swordswallowers and Thin Men (2003) and later appeared in films such as The Savages (2007), Revolutionary Road (2008) and It's Complicated (2009). She starred in Happy. Thank You. More. Please. (2010), Meek's Cutoff (2010), Ruby Sparks (2012), and What If (2013). In 2014, she appeared in the HBO miniseries Olive Kitteridge, for which she received an Emmy nomination. She portrayed Emily Gardner in the film The Big Sick (2017), and in 2018 she appeared in the Coen brothers film The Ballad of Buster Scruggs.
Kazan has acted in several Broadway productions. She also wrote Ruby Sparks and co-wrote Wildlife (2018) with her partner, Paul Dano, who directed the film.
- other kin relationship with Kazan, Elia (born 7 September 1909). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "virgo sun, libra moon, scorpio rising" . Full name, date, year and place from California Birth Index. A speculative time of 11am gives this combination.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage, film, TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Nominated)