|Birthname||Abigail Kinoiki Kekaulike Kawānanakoa|
|born on||23 April 1926 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Honolulu, Hawaii, 21n18, 157w52|
|Timezone||HST h10w30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°41' 12°10 Asc. 00°40'|
Hawaiian "princess" of the House of Kawānanakoa, sometimes called Kekau. She is referred to by many as a princess, a common honorary bestowed to descendants of titled subjects of the Kingdom of Hawaii or important figures in Hawaiian history, although she holds no official title and wields no power or influence in the Hawaiian state government.
She was the only child of Lydia Liliuokalani Kawānanakoa, born during her marriage with William Jeremiah Ellerbrock. At the age of six, she was legally adopted by her grandmother, Princess Abigail Campbell Kawānanakoa, in the Hawaiian tradition of hānai with the intention that she remain a direct heir to a possible restoration of the kingdom. As Liliʻuokalani's great grand niece, she is considered by some to be heir apparent should restoration of the monarchy occur.
Kawānanakoa is an expert horsewoman and owner of ranches in Hawaii, California, and Washington State. She is a 20-year cumulative breeder of AQHA quarter horses.
She was heiress to the largest stake in the estate of her great-grandfather, James Campbell, a 19th-century industrialist from Ireland. When the estate was converted into a corporation in 2007, her share was estimated to be about US$250 million.
On 1 October 2017, Kawānanakoa married Veronica Gail Worth in Honolulu.
- child->parent relationship with Kawānanakoa, Lydia Liliuokalani (born 22 July 1905)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth news, Honolulu Star-Bulletin (Honolulu, Hawaii), 23 April 1926, page 1, "born ... at the Children's hospital early this morning." A birth time of 4 AM is speculative.
- Family : Childhood : Adopted (At age 6)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Veronica Gail Worth)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Misc. : Animal Breeder/Trainer (Horse breeder)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Horse rancher)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Kawānanakoa, Hawaii)