|born on||27 February 1895 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Kassel, Germany, 51n19, 9e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°09' 03°10 Asc. 18°11'|
German and later South African military pilot, engineer, entrepreneur, flight instructor and traffic pilot, also known from 1944 as Kurt Kaye (or "Captain Kaye").
In Johannesburg in 1936 with Willy Rosenstein he successfully founded "Union Aviation", which sold Bücker aircraft in Africa and carried out pilot training.
He died on 6 December 1984 in Johannesburg, aged 89.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Hesse Archives.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Flight instructor)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military