|Birthname||Raymond Frederick Katt|
|born on||9 May 1927 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||New Braunfels, Texas, 29n42, 98w07|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°54' 27°58 Asc. 08°05'|
American professional baseball player and coach, he played as a catcher in Major League Baseball (MLB) during the 1950s, and later became the longtime and highly successful head baseball coach of Texas Lutheran University.
A lifelong resident of New Braunfels, Texas, Katt stood 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) tall, weighed 200 pounds (91 kg), and threw and batted right-handed in his playing days. He attended Texas A&M University.
Katt spent his entire Major League playing career with two teams, the New York Giants (1952–1956, 1957) and the St. Louis Cardinals (1956, 1958–1959), spending two separate terms with each club.
Katt died on 19 October 1999 at age 72 from lymphoma in New Braunfels.
- associate relationship with Coan, Gil (born 18 May 1922). Notes: New York Giants teammates, 1955-1956
- associate relationship with Samford, Ron (born 27 February 1930). Notes: New York Giants teammates, 1954
- associate relationship with Schoendienst, Red (born 2 February 1923). Notes: New York Giants teammates, 1956-1957
- associate relationship with Spencer, George (born 7 July 1926). Notes: New York Giants teammates, 1952-1955
- associate relationship with Wilhelm, Hoyt (born 26 July 1922). Notes: New York Giants teammates, 1952-1955
- associate relationship with Williams, Davey (born 2 November 1927). Notes: New York Giants teammates, 1952-1955
Birth certificates in hand from Sy Scholfield. The original signed by the doctor on 9 May 1927 gives 7 AM. An affidavit signed by his mother in 1958 to add his middle name to his birth record gives 4 AM.
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Batted: Right, Threw: Right)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.88 m/ 6 ft 2 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (91 kg/ 200 lb)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lymphoma)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lymphoma)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Catcher)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Basketball team coach)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (MLB player, 1952-1959)