Katharina, Princess of Württemberg
|Birthname||Katharina Friederike Charlotte|
|born on||24 August 1821 at 07:15 (= 07:15 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°43' 21°08 Asc. 23°25'|
Princess of Württemberg as a daughter of Wilhelm I of Württemberg and Pauline Therese of Württemberg.
On 20 November 1845, Katherina married her cousin, Prince Friedrich of Württemberg. She was the mother of Wilhelm II of Württemberg.
She died on 6 December 1898, aged 77, in Stuttgart.
- spouse relationship with Friedrich, Prince of Württemberg (born 21 February 1808). Notes: 1845-1870
- sibling relationship with Augusta, Princess of Württemberg (born 4 October 1826)
- sibling relationship with Karl, King of Württemberg (born 6 March 1823)
- sibling relationship with Marie, Princess of Württemberg (born 30 October 1816). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Sophie, Queen Consort of the Netherlands (born 17 June 1818)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Kaiserlich-Königlich privilegirter Bothe von und für Tirol und Vorarlberg," 3 September 1821, p. 293: "Stuttgart, den 25. Aug. Gestern Morgen um 7¼ Uhr ist Ihre Maj., unsere regierende Königin, von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden." (Stuttgart, 25 August. Yesterday, in the morning at seven-fifteen, Her Maj., Our Reigning Queen, was happily delivered of a princess).
Same data in "Der Bote für Tirol," 3 Sept. 1821.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Württemberg)