Kassel, Tichi Wilkerson
|Birthname||Beatrice Ruby Noble|
|born on||10 May 1926 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°28' 06°06 Asc. 21°19'|
American film personality and the publisher of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. She established the Women in Film organization, the Key Art and Marketing Concepts awards, and several scholarships for film students.
In 1988, Tichi published her memoir, Hollywood Legends: The golden years of the Hollywood Reporter. That same year, she was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease and left her post as publisher of The Hollywood Reporter. She sold the paper on 11 April 1988 to trade publishers BPI for $26.7 million.
Tichi Wilkerson Kassel married three times. She died on 8 March 2004, aged 77, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after complications from intestinal surgery.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Memoir, "Hollywood Legends")
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (William Wilkerson)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Raised in Mexico City)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoir, "Hollywood Legends")
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator
- Notable : Famous : Socialite