Karoline Leopoldine, Archduchess of Austria
|born on||8 June 1794 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e2223|
|Timezone||LMT m16e2223 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°35' 16°41 Asc. 06°38'|
Archduchess of Austria, a daughter of Francis II, the last Holy Roman Emperor, later Francis I of Austria after the dissolution of the Holy Roman Empire, and Maria Teresa of the Two Sicilies, daughter of Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies and his first wife Maria Carolina of Austria. She died on 16 March 1795 in Vienna. A sister, born after her death, was named in her honor, Archduchess Maria Karoline of Austria (1801–1832).
- child->parent relationship with Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 12 February 1768)
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand I, Emperor of Austria (born 19 April 1793)
- sibling relationship with Franz Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 7 December 1802)
- sibling relationship with Josef Franz, Archduke of Austria (born 9 April 1799)
- sibling relationship with Karoline Ferdinande, Archduchess of Austria (born 8 April 1801)
- sibling relationship with Karoline Ludovika, Archduchess of Austria (born 4 December 1795)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria (1804) (born 8 June 1804)
- sibling relationship with Maria Klementine, Archduchess of Austria (born 1 March 1798)
- sibling relationship with Maria Leopoldine, Archduchess of Austria (born 22 January 1797)
- sibling relationship with Marie Louise, Duchess of Parma (born 12 December 1791)
Sy Scholfield quotes from Wiener Zeitung, 11 June 1794, p. 1: "Sonntags, den 8. d. M., Morgens, nach 8 Uhr, find Ir. M. die Kaiserinn zu Schönbrunn von einer Erzherzoginn glücklich entbunden worden." (On Sunday, 8th of this month, in the morning, after eight o'clock, The Empress was happily delivered of an Archduchess at Schonbrunn).
Same data in the book, "Die Kaisergruft bei den Kapuzinern in Wien" by Cölestin Wolfsgruber (Vienna, 1887), p. 267: "Carolina Leopoldina ... Sonntags den 8. Juni 1794 sind Ihre May, die Kaiserinn ganz gähling um 8 Uhr frühe mit einer Erzherzoginn beglücktest erfruet worden." (Translation: Carolina Leopoldina ... On Sunday 8 June 1794, the empress happily gave birth to an archduchess at 8 o'clock in the morning).
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 9 months)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)