|Birthname||Roscoe Todd Karns|
|born on||15 January 1921 at 10:12 (= 10:12 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°06' 07°16 Asc. 29°04'|
American screen actor perhaps best remembered for playing George Bailey's younger brother, Harry Bailey, in the 1946 film It's a Wonderful Life. Karns played Jackson Jones in Jackson and Jill (1949–1953), the first weekly situation comedy for television. He also appeared with his father Roscoe in the criminal series Rocky King, Detective (1950–1954), playing Sergeant Hart. He retired from film and television in the mid-1950s.
Karns and his wife Katherine with their three children moved to Mexico near Guadalajara where they opened the English-language venue, Lakeside Little Theater in 1971. There Karns produced and directed plays for the next three decades, until his death from cancer in Ajijic, Jalisco, on 5 February 2000 at age 79.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (His father Roscoe Karns, actor)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (USA to Mexico)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Cancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star