Karl, Prince of Bavaria
|Birthname||Karl Maria Luitpold|
|born on||1 April 1874 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )|
|Place||Lindau/Bodensee, Germany, 47n33, 9e41|
|Timezone||LMT m9e41 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°04' 00°15 Asc. 13°40'|
Bavarian prince, a member of the Royal House of Wittelsbach, and a Major General in the Bavarian Army.
Karl was the second son of King Ludwig III of Bavaria and his wife Archduchess Maria Theresia of Austria-Este. Like his older brother Crown Prince Rupprecht, Karl joined the Bavarian Army and eventually reached the rank of Major General.
Karl died unmarried and childless in Munich on 9 May 1927, aged 53.
- child->parent relationship with Ludwig III, King of Bavaria (born 7 January 1845)
- child->parent relationship with Marie Therese, Queen Consort of Bavaria (born 2 July 1849)
- sibling relationship with Adelgunde, Princess of Bavaria (born 17 October 1870)
- sibling relationship with Franz, Prince of Bavaria (born 10 October 1875)
- sibling relationship with Gundelinde, Princess of Bavaria (born 26 August 1891)
- sibling relationship with Hildegard Maria, Princess of Bavaria (born 5 March 1881)
- sibling relationship with Maria Ludwiga Theresia, Princess of Bavaria (born 6 July 1872)
- sibling relationship with Mathilde, Princess of Bavaria (born 17 August 1877)
- sibling relationship with Rupprecht, Crown Prince of Bavaria (born 18 May 1869)
- sibling relationship with Wolfgang, Prince of Bavaria (born 2 July 1879)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Fränkisches Volksblatt," 2 April 1874: "1. April... I. K. Hoheit die Prinzessin Ludwig ist in der vergangenen Nacht um 12 Uhr in Amsee bei Lindau von einem Prinzen glücklich entbunden worden." (1 April ... Her Highness Princess Ludwig was happily delivered of a prince in Amsee near Lindau at 12 o'clock last night).
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Army Major General)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)