Kapteijn, Jacobus Cornelius
|born on||19 January 1851 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Barneveld, Netherlands, 52n08, 5e35|
|Timezone||LMT m5e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°40' 20°56 Asc. 08°54'|
Dutch astronomer renowned for his work in photographic astronomy and proper motion of the stars.
Died 6/18/1922 in Amsterdam.
- business associate/partner relationship with Heymans, Gerard (born 17 April 1857). Notes: Kapteyn helped him with the statistics of his psychological experiments.
- (has as) student relationship with Oort, Jan Hendrik (born 28 April 1900)
- (has as) student relationship with Sitter, Willem de (born 6 May 1872)
- (has as) student relationship with Zernike, Frits (born 16 July 1888)
Gauquelin Vol 2/3600.
svi: Same data found in the online municipal archive.
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy (Photographic astronomy)