|born on||10 April 1964 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Ambala, India, 30n21, 76e50|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°46' 25°12 Asc. 13°33'|
Indian celebrity chef, restaurateur, entrepreneur, writer and television personality. Kapoor stars in the TV show Khana Khazana, which is the longest running show of its kind in Asia; it broadcasts in 120 countries and in 2010 had more than 500 million viewers. He also launched his own Food channel in January 2011. Discovery Communications through its Indian organization, has acquired a majority stake in Kapoor's channel. He was also a contestant on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Kapoor is married to Alyona Kapoor, who is also a part of his joint venture, Turmeric Vision Pvt. Ltd. (TVPL).
From Ashish Seth by email: "Date of birth: 10 April 1964; Time of birth: 20:30 pm; Place of birth: Ambala; Source notes: Birth details shared by his family on phone to me in 2011."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Celebrity chef)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Celebrity chef)