|born on||15 May 1968 at 08:23 (= 08:23 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°43' 06°42 Asc. 09°58'|
American employee of TJX Companies, a senior store equipment specialist, killed aboard American Airlines Flight 11 when it impacted New York’s World Trade Center on 9/11/2001. A graduate of Worcester State College in 1990, she had worked for TJX for eight years and was headed for California on a business trip. Robin had returned to work this year after time off to recover from Crohn’s disease, a life-threatening illness of the digestive system. She leaves her parents and a brother.
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Social : End a program of study 1990 (Graduated from Worcester State College)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 12:00 noon in Manhattan, NY (Plane explosion, age 33, World Trade Center)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Gastrointestinal (Crohn's Disease)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Time off for health reasons)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (Plane explosion, World Trade Center)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Equipment specialist)