|Birthname||Cristina Kahlo Calderón|
|born on||7 June 1908 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||LMT m99w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°18' 19°38 Asc. 17°36'|
Mexican artist's model from a noted family, the younger sister of famed artist Frida Kahlo. Frida painted a portrait of Cristina, titled Portrait of Cristina, My Sister, and Diego Rivera, Frida's husband, also portrayed Cristina Kahlo in his work, often depicting her in the nude.
Cristina was eleven months younger than Frida, and the pair were very close.
Cristina married and had two children, Isolda and Antonio. Cristina's husband left her after the birth of Antonio. When Frida and Diego returned to Mexico as successful painters, Cristina acted as subject for both artists. She was one of Diego's favourite subjects. Soon after her husband left, Cristina and Diego began an affair.
Cristina and her children lived with Diego and Frida; together they were a family. Towards the end of Frida's life, Cristina looked after her and made her as comfortable as possible. After Frida's death, Cristina lived her life separate from Diego. Diego turned Cristina and Frida's house in Coyoacán into a museum of Frida's work; although Cristina was not pleased. Cristina died in Coyoacán at age 55, on 8 February 1964, almost a decade after her sister.
- lover relationship with Rivera, Diego (born 8 December 1886)
- sibling relationship with Kahlo, Frida (born 6 July 1907)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Distrito Federal archives.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of four sisters)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister of Frida Kahlo)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lover of Diego Rivera)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Artist's)