|Birthname||Alina Maratovna Kabaeva|
|born on||12 May 1983 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 41n20, 69e18|
|Timezone||+07 h7e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°54' 12°56 Asc. 24°17'|
Russian politician, media manager, retired individual rhythmic gymnast, and Honoured Master of Sports. She is reportedly the longtime partner of Russian president Vladimir Putin.
Kabaeva is one of the most decorated gymnasts in rhythmic gymnastic history, with 2 Olympic medals, 14 World Championship medals, and 25 European Championship medals.
From 2007 to 2014, Kabaeva was a State Duma Deputy from the United Russia Party. In September 2014, Kabaeva became the chairwoman of the board of directors of the National Media Group.
- associate relationship with Sports: 2004 Summer Olympics, Athens (born 13 August 2004). Notes: Gold medal, Rhythmic individual all-around, Russia
- spousal equivalent relationship with Putin, Vladimir (born 7 October 1952)
- Work : Prize 29 August 2004 (Olympic Gold medal, Rhythmic individual all-around)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Traits : Body : Size (1.66 m/ 5 ft 5 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (50 kg/ 110 lb)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Vladimir Putin)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (United Russia)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Sports : Gymnastics