|Birthname||Kaiser-Küblböck, Daniel Dominik|
|born on||27 August 1985 at 02:47 (= 02:47 AM )|
|Place||Hutthurm, Germany, 48n35, 13e28|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°42' 22°53 Asc. 24°36'|
Daniel Dominik Kaiser-Küblböck (born 27 August 1985 in Hutthurm, Lower Bavaria) is a German pop-singer and actor who achieved short-lived celebrity in 2003, in the media-circus that surrounded the first season of Deutschland sucht den Superstar (DSDS), the German version of Pop Idol, in which he came third. He was briefly promoted as Daniel K, but reverted to Daniel Küblböck when it emerged that this name had already been trademarked.
Daniel's androgynous public personality with his distinctive Bavarian dialect, was regarded by many Germans as a carefully cultivated media image. Tabloid newspapers reported that he loved wearing feminine clothes, using cosmetics and collecting perfumes and incense.
- (has as) mentor relationship with Bohlen, Dieter (born 7 February 1954). Notes: DSDS
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 24 February 2004 (car accident, seriously injured)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Manfred Gregor quotes Monika Riegger for official time
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric
- Traits : Personality : Emotional
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Brother died of heroine overdose 2013)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.