|born on||21 August 1950 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Montreux, Switzerland, 46n26, 6e55|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°24' 02°19 Asc. 09°05'|
Swiss model, musician, pop singer and songwriter, known for his huge disco hit "I love America". His mother Janine, of French descent, became a politician in Switzerland. After having won a first prize as pianist at the "Conservatoire de Lausanne", he moved to Paris
In 2005, Juvet released his autobiography Les bleus au cœur: Souvenirs ("Bruises on My Heart: Memories"), in which he talks about his career and his bisexuality.
He was married to novelist and producer Florence Aboulker. He died on 1 April 2021 in Barcelona at age 70.
- associate relationship with Balavoine, Daniel (born 5 February 1952)
- associate relationship with Delanoê, Pierre (born 16 December 1918)
- associate relationship with François, Claude (born 1 February 1939)
- associate relationship with Griffith, Melanie (born 9 August 1957)
- associate relationship with Jarre, Jean-Michel (born 24 August 1948)
- friend relationship with Lavoine, Marc (born 6 August 1962)
- friend relationship with Nicoletta (born 11 April 1944)
Steinbrecher collection: Lescaut quotes birth record.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blond)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Skin (plastic surgery on his lips)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Les bleus au cœur: Souvenirs")