|Birthname||Heinrich Hugo Junkers|
|born on||3 February 1859 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Rheydt, Germany, 51n10, 6e25|
|Timezone||LMT m6e25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°47' 14°28 Asc. 02°02'|
German aeronautical inventor and developer of the first all-metal airplane to successfully fly in 1915. Junkers established and began running the first mail and passenger services in Germany from 1921.
He died on 3 February 1935, aged 76, in Gauting, Bavaria.
- Work : Great Achievement 1915 (First successful all-metal airplane)
- Work : Start Business 1921 (Mail and passenger air service)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Mönchengladbach City Archives.
Same data quoted in Gauquelin Vol 2/3315.
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First passenger and mail air service)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (First all-metal flying machine)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession