|Birthname||Fritz Adolf Oskar Albert Junkermann|
|born on||19 October 1883 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°30' 06°54 Asc. 19°54'|
German theater and silent film actor as well as a cabaret artist and lecture artist. He was the son of theatre actor August Junkermann and his wife, actress Rosa Le Seur. His older brother was the actor Hans Junkermann.
Fritz Junkermann's last known address was Amelungstrasse 5 in Hamburg-Mitte, Neustadt. There he was arrested in 1940 for his alleged homosexuality and sent to Sachsenhausen concentration camp. There he allegedly had himself "neutered" to prevent his murder. He underwent the operation on 9 April 1942, but was allegedly deported to Dachau at the beginning of August 1942 (code name: "herb garden"), but in reality he was taken to the Bernburg killing center, where he was gassed to death on 5 October 1942 at age 58.
- sibling relationship with Junkermann, Hans (born 24 February 1872)
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (no. 30).
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Passions : Sexuality : Sex Organs ("Neutered" by Nazis)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Sachsenhausen)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim ("Neutered" by Nazis)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Theatre, silent films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theatre, cabaret)