Julian, Duke of Halland
|Birthname||Julian Herbert Folke|
|born on||26 March 2021 at 11:19 (= 11:19 AM )|
|Place||Danderyd, Sweden, 59n25, 18e01|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°59' 04°02 Asc. 01°57'|
Swedish royalty, the third son of Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland, and his wife Princess Sofia, Duchess of Värmland. He is a grandson of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia. According to the succession order, he was born seventh in the line of succession after his older brothers Princes Alexander and Gabriel and before his aunt Princess Madeleine. He weighed 3,200 grams at birth and was 49 cm long.
Following King Carl XVI Gustaf's decision on 7 October 2019 regarding which family members would belong to the Royal House, Prince Carl Philips' children no longer belong to the Royal House and they no longer have the status of Royal Highness. However, they retain their titles as prince/ princess and duke/ duchess.
- child->parent relationship with Carl Philip, Prince of Sweden (born 13 May 1979)
- sibling relationship with Alexander, Duke of Södermanland (born 19 April 2016)
- sibling relationship with Gabriel, Duke of Dalarna (born 31 August 2017)
Sy Scholfield quotes official announcement on the English language version of the Swedish Royal Family website: "The Office of The Marshal of the Realm is delighted to announce that Her Royal Highness Princess Sofia gave birth to a healthy boy on Friday the 26th March 2021 at 11.19 a.m. at Danderyd Hospital. Both mother and child are in good health. Fredrik Wersäll, Marshal of the Realm" .
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (House of Bernadotte, Sweden)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bernadotte, Sweden)